Karilee teams are expected to wear the Karilee uniform at competitions and concerts. We recognise that uniforms can be expensive, so we have kept the compulsory uniform items to a minimum. We also sell second hand uniform items when available.
The uniform consists of a Karilee tracksuit jacket, plain navy tracksuit pants and a Karilee polo shirt. An optional item is a Karilee Rugby Jersey. The rugby jersey can be worn when not competing in competitions, at concerts or to training.
In addition to uniform items we have accessories such as brooches and badges and other items such as back pack bags and water bottles.
To contact the Merchandise Officer, email email@example.com.
The Karilee Uniform
– compulsory items
Karilee Tracksuit Jacket
– maroon, navy and white tracksuit jacket with embroidered Karilee emblem
Navy Tracksuit Pants
– plain navy tracksuit pants without stripes down leg
Karilee Polo Shirt
– maroon, navy and white polo shirt with embroidered Karilee emblem
White canvas slip-ons
or white runners and socks
– Not purchased from Karilee
How to order Karilee Uniforms
Karilee uniforms requirement can be discussed with your Team Manager or by emailing the Merchandise Officer. New uniforms are usually ordered during the first couple of weeks of term one each year to ensure they are available for the first competition in June.
If you require Karilee uniform items, please email the Merchandise Officer or your Team Manager.
Information is available to help you determine your size for polo shirts and rugby jerseys.
Karilee only has a small amount of new uniform items in stock. If the item isn’t in stock and needs to be ordered; there will be six to eight weeks from the time ordered to supply as these uniform items are custom made.
Second Hand Items
The club accepts uniform items in good condition on commission or as a donation to be sold by the Merchandise Officer. Please email the Merchandise Officer if you have uniform items to be sold or you are interested in purchasing second hand uniform items.
Rods, clubs and practice aesthetic skirts are ordered through the Team Manager or Team Wardrobe Manager usually in the first term. Makeup and hair items need to be purchased by competitor. Team managers will usually remind competitors about the requirements before each competition.
- Rods (approx. $5);
- Clubs for Subbies to Seniors only (approx. $30-$35)
- Practice Aesthetic skirt (approx. $20)
- Training top (varies with each age group)
- Black Leotard encourage for Junior to Seniors training and required for skills exams
- Black Wrap-round top (optional)
- High-cut skin coloured underpants for competitions
- Skin coloured bra for older girls with clear shoulder and back straps for competitions
- Hairspray; hair gel in a tub; tail comb; hairbrush; hair elastics ; hair nets to match hair colour
- Normal closed bobby pins; open hair pins; bun stuffer (if needed)
- Karilee has hair pieces that are used for competitors for the younger age groups
- Eyelashes (Juniors to Seniors)
- Foundation (same colour as skin)
- Lipstick – colour depends on coach but generally ‘Australis Rich Red’
- Leg/Body Tan – Le Tan Bronze preferred brand to use. Either the legs or the whole body are tanned for each competition from Subbies through to Seniors. The extent of the tanning depends on age group, coach and the style of costume.