Karilee Calisthenics Inc. welcomes new and returning participants to register for the coming season.
Registrations are done in January each year and training starts on the first week of the school term. Go to the Team & Times page for Team training times and locations as well as coaching and management details.
Although we do accept new members throughout the year, it is best to register and commence activities as early as possible in the year. Late registrations need the approval of our Head Coach and Principle Coach of the team you plan to join.
Our competition year starts with a teams practice competition in June run by Deanne Calisthenics and and is followed by two Cali-ACT Team competitions in August and September each year. Karilee also competes interstate in October or early November. To finish off the year Karrilee runs an all age group club concert that is usually held in November .
For Karilee events and Competition dates go to our Key Dates page.
To check how much it costs or to pay for your registration, please read our Fees Advice and Instructions.
Karilee recommends you pay your fees progressively throughout the year by setting up regular payments from your bank account.
We ask that you make your first payment, either the full Term 1 amount, or your first regular payment by the end of the first week of training.
Your first payment includes the cost of the Cali-ACT family levy (primarily an insurance cover). This fee is required to be pay for all participants before they can commence training.
How to use forms
- Before you can add your details, you need to download the forms EITHER by clicking on the down arrow ⇓ at the top or bottom of the form below OR using the link in the How to Register section, then SAVE the forms to your computer.
- Open the downloaded forms with Microsoft Edge (Windows 10) or another PDF Reader like Foxit Reader.
The free version can be downloaded from https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/.
- If using on a smartphone or tablet, try Foxit PDF Reader & Editor from Google Play or iPhone store.
- Fill in the highlighted fields in each of the documents.
- Use the SAVE AS command to keep a copy of each of your completed registration forms.
- Please include the participant’s name and age group in the file name.
Family Code of Conduct
The Family Code of Conduct forms are signed at home. Karilee encourages the family to discuss these conduct codes with their child or guardian. This is to ensure that the families joining or renewing within Karilee are fully aware of their responsibility.
Participants Code of Conduct
The Participants Code of Conduct forms are signed following a coach’s briefing session at an early training session. This is to ensure that participants are fully aware of their responsibility as a team member within Karilee.
How to register
First Read the Karilee Fees Advice – Instructions for 2019 document.
Then view all forms as one file using the link below:
2019 Karilee Registration Forms
These document options should appear at the top of the forms; use the document icon with the down arrow to download the file, then save to your computer or device. Please add your surname to the saved file.
Our registration forms are designed to be completed on your computer so you can either:
- attach the completed registration forms to an email and send them to the Karilee Registrar at email@example.com (preferred method to submit forms)
- complete, print and post them to:
Karilee Calisthenics Inc.
PO Box 3484, Weston ACT 2611